Attorney / Owner
Brian Lee has been practicing law since 1982. His primary area of practice is motor vehicle negligence law. He personally oversees all cases for the firm. He is admitted to practice before all New York State courts, District of Columbia courts, and the United States District Court for the Northern District of New York.
Brian graduated with honors from Hamilton College (1978) and earned his Juris Doctorate from the University of New Hampshire School of Law (1982).
He served as Captain, JAG, United States Army Reserve, until 1999. He is a member of the New York State Bar Association, Saratoga County Bar Association, District of Columbia Bar Association, Capital District Trial Lawyers Association, and New York State Trial Lawyers Association.
Brian has received a CV Peer Review rating by Martindale-Hubbell. The CV certification denotes above average ability in his specialized practice area and unquestionable ethics.
- University of New Hampshire School of Law
- J.D. - 1982
- Hamilton College
- Honors: AB with departmental honors
- New York
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court Northern District of New York
- CV Peer Review rating by Martindale-Hubbell
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- Saratoga County Bar Association, Member
- District of Columbia Bar Association, Member
- Capital District Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Captain, U. S. Army Reserve, JAG