Were You or a Family Member Hurt by the Negligence of Another Person? A Skilled Saratoga Personal Injury Lawyer May Be Able to Help
You may have never imagined that you would be in a position where you needed help from an attorney. Most people don’t—until someone else’s carelessness causes you or your family harm. Maybe you were seriously injured in an auto accident. Perhaps the senior housing facility that you trusted to care for your loved one did the unthinkable and caused her to suffer needlessly.
At Brian Lee Law, we know how frightening and frustrating it can be to deal with injuries caused by someone else’s poor judgment. Here’s how we can help you:
- Focus on healing while we help you get the settlement you deserve after a motor vehicle accident. Car accidents in New York, including motorcycle accidents, truck accidents, and pedestrian accidents, can be very complicated and intimidating to resolve. You don’t have to handle these on your own. With our help, you can focus on getting your life back while we help you get a settlement that fairly compensates you for your injuries.
- Defend the rights of your loved one by fighting back against assisted living center and senior housing negligence. When you trust someone else to care for your loved one in an assisted living facility, you do not expect that she will be injured. Unfortunately, carelessness in senior housing facilities in New York is more common than many people realize. Help your loved one get the care and compensation she deserves and stand up for the rights of all seniors living in these facilities with help from our Senior Housing and Assisted Living Negligence practice group.
We understand that this is a confusing and difficult time for you, and we want to do our best to take away some of the stress. For that reason, we want to offer you a free copy of our book, Adding Insult To Injury: Dealing with the Insurance Company in the Aftermath of Your Accident. Call 518-595-4407 to request your free copy and get the answers you need to help you understand the complexities of your personal injury auto accident!
Pros With a Personal Touch
In this digital age, personal contact may seem like a luxury when dealing with law firms. At Brian Lee Law, we pride ourselves on giving personal attention to every one of our clients. We go the extra mile, providing you with:
- Personal Meetings with your attorney. Rather than bounce you around between paralegals, Brian Lee will make a point of sitting down with you in person, beginning with your first consultation. He will listen to your story and discuss what rights and options you have.
- House calls. If you’re unable to make it into our office to meet with Brian Lee directly, he will come to you. We frequently make house calls to clients to better accommodate their physical disabilities and busy lifestyles.
- Help with paperwork. The legal forms required for submitting a claim or reporting an incident at an assisted living facility can be confusing and complicated. We don't hand you a stack of paperwork and leave you to figure it out on your own. A member of our staff will sit down with you and help you fill out the requisite forms, answering any questions along the way.
- Phone calls made for you. Talking to the insurance adjusters directly can be frustrating, especially if they are questioning your story or trying to place the blame on you. Our staff will make all phone calls for you, so that you don’t have to.
- Medical care suggestions. A serious personal injury from an auto collision or assisted living facility accident will require specialized medical treatment. Fractures and acceleration/deceleration injuries to the neck and back often require surgery or other expert medical treatment. We have worked with numerous doctors over the years and can recommend a specialist, as well as direct you to the best physical therapist, chiropractor, or other treatment professionals who can help you or your loved one feel better faster.
- Help making deadlines. There are rigid deadlines for submitting claims for New York car accident injuries and assisted living accident claims. Since many of these forms are time-sensitive, we will do our best to get the process started for you as quickly as possible. We will help you every step of the way to make sure nothing is missed.
- Ammunition against the insurance company. Once we have all your information together, we will immediately begin the litigation process. This sends the insurance company the message that we mean business. Many cases don't go all the way to trial because insurance companies will often choose to settle once they know you have a solid case that has been prepared by our firm.
Choose Personal Service From a Professional Saratoga Attorney!
At Brian Lee Law we will treat you as a person, not a file. We will help you through every step of the process and fight for the compensation you are entitled to.
Give us a call at 518-595-4407. Get personal service from a local Saratoga injury attorney that you won't get from the 1-800 guys.
Back to Top